Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Crystal Quantum Radio Amulets Superbeacon Sale

Just out - you can also check this on Beaconwork.org
There is a SALE for Crystal Quantum Radio meditation and transformation amulets and SuperBeacons is GOING ON NOW - February 2013.

Click on the images to find out more about the amulets and to buy - if the website has not caught up yet ...give them a call - the sale is for real - 530-271-2239 - or use the Brane-Power contact page.
Before letting you in on the "which ones", I want to share a couple of recent testimonials:
"I heard about your amulets through a friend on Facebook...one of the thing he said was.."I already have many stories to tell regarding this amulet and they are truly far out.
~"KF" N.R.
"In all the years that we have been playing in the fields of evolution, we have never seen devices like these. Absolutely everyone who puts one on feels it and wants one. Pretty awesome."
~ Jan H., Santa Clara, CA
Since wearing my betablocker, I am happier, more alert, I think and feel more positive. I have even experienced glimpses of parallel worlds. No migraines!
~ S.M., Long Beach, CA

cqr-ammy-doubleblackdiode_bDouble Black Diode $500.00 now $425.00
"I have noticed that after I received the Black Diode Ammy, that I have been able to smile and be happy even in the midst of conflict and turmoil. I smile a lot more than I used to, almost all the time :-) And I have also noticed that conflicting situations usually resolve almost automatically by themselves, without me having to do anything. This has never happened before, but now it happens all the time, which is absolutely great!" -- B.N., Therapist, Norway
"My girlfriend has been noticing how calming the Double Black is. She had to do a lot of running around today and said it really helped her stay calm, slowed her mind down and not feel stressed."
~ Se D., Vancouver, BC

cqr-ammy-quantumwitch_b   Quantum Witch $375 now $325.
"I really like the colors of the components and my friend has the Quantum Witch ( which is what got me to buy one ) so although I love the Double Black Diode i think trying something different might be good!"
Christopher



cqr-ammy-quantumwizard_bQuantum Wizard $375 now $325.
After wearing my beta blocker for a while I noticed that I was feeling like my old self, and to me that meant I was beginning to feel like when I was thirty, which was a fairly long time ago. I lost a lot of the stuff that was weighing me down in recent years. I have given beta blockers to all of my children and all of my close friends. They are a real gift in this time of such great need.
~ J.D. Sooke, BC
"Everything is going great at the moment, have had a lot of fun with the other Happy camper wearing CQR - Crystal Quantum Radio Amulet :) I bought from you, really looking forward to receive the Love Amulet as well :-)" -- Marissa K., Omaha, NE


cqr-ammy-prosperity_bProsperity Amulet $125. now $99.00
My prosperity amulet arrived this afternoon. I put it on and was writing a little thank you email to you guys when I got a call telling me that my father's estate has a check for me in the amount of $150,000!
I had been wearing the amulet for maybe eight minutes!!! We, like so many people these days, have been really struggling to make ends meet. We were even wondering if we would have to sell our home.
~ M.L., Orange County, CA
"Please send the Prosperity amulet along with the Quantum Witch amulet.  This amulet was calling to me I wanted to wait to test the witch amulet...I just had to get it."
~ Beverly

cqr-ammy-classic_bAnd of course our - Classic Amulet $125.00 is $65.00
check out  the extra discount when you get 5 of those!!!!
I had given my brother the Classic Amulet to try and he said that from the moment he put it on everything changed: clarity, deeper meditation, better business -- I noticed a difference in his energy as soon as I saw him.
~ Lorraine K., Vancouver
"Just got my Classic. I already feel calmer and more peaceful".
~ Michelle
"Received my package today. Put the classic amulet on, started to read and within two minutes i was in a very deep sleep, i woke just 20 minutes later feeling great and energized."
Steve


superbeacon02SuperBeacon $2250. now $1890.
~ S.B., Patterson, NJ
These beta-blockers and Beacon are great devices in bringing one right into the psychic /intuitive frequency.
I am most grateful to  Brane- power.com, for making available what I've been tracking down my whole life. Thanks a Million !
"The Beacon rocks!"
~ "Steady Eddie", Dublin
A heightened state of awareness in just minutes. Totally relaxed, more than when I lie down to go to sleep. Deep, deep relaxation and then when it was over I was full of energy and imagination. I am an artist and I also write, so relaxation and imagination are really important to me. I found the SuperBeacon™ to have an amazing effect on me, better than anything else I have tried.
~ Susan E., Aspen, CO
After the SuperBeacon™ I felt euphoric. It is fantastic and I am getting one for me and my family!
~ Jane P., Portland, OR
Thank you again for the most amazing products out there from someone who has tried everything on the market.
~ Dennis B., New Jersey
The Addiction Amulet and The Blessings Amulet are on special
special introductory offer

No comments:

Post a Comment