Monday, August 9, 2010

Double Whammy Sports Patch Ammy

Up your Game - with the Double Whammy Sports Patch Amulet

The Sports Patch gets you into THE ZONE with radiowave Beta-Blocking meditation power!
Now, brand new available as a wearable amulet: The Double Whammy Sports Patch Ammy - in a sterling silver Morgan dollar size bezel.
Front and Back View - connected Double Circuit in Sterling Silver Bezel

Double Whammy 
Sports Patch Ammy
Special Introductory 
Sale Price: $175.00
Shipping: $5.00


* Cart FAQ *


"I am totally convinced that the sports patches do wonders. I stuck
one under my yoga mat and I swear ever since my practice, in all
respects, have gone to a level that I never even imagined was
possible for me...I am going to try the Double Whammy Sports Patch
Ammy...can't wait!"

-- Dya DeviToronto, Canada

"For where I am in my life, I really want to up my game, not just physically, but overall. This is the right amulet for me".
-- C. Brinkhus, Amsterdam, Netherlands.

This Beta Blocker CQR - Crystal Quantum Radio™ Amulet never needs batteries or recharging, this Quantum Device is powered directly by radio waves from outer space.
E.J. Gold's Beta Blockers use vintage 1900s crystal radio technology to calm your busy brain and allow your natural spiritual, psychic and intuitive abilities to come through. Users report interesting results related to creativity, skills, prosperity, lucid dreaming, past lives recall, relationships, parallel worlds, harmony, relaxation, intelligence, memory, and more.

GUARANTEE: All products are manufactured with a Full Money Back Guarantee. For full warranty information, see Legal Stuff.

CONTACT Yoyodyne Industries contact form

No comments:

Post a Comment