Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Pineal Pinger - new crystal quantum amulet

New from Brane-Power April 2017 - The Pineal Pinger - at the same time gentle and powerful.
By repeatedly pinging the Pineal Third Eye, you bring it slowly but surely to life, and when fully awakened, this gives you full access to the Akashic Records and opens up a voyaging channel that can help you transcend the grittier levels of organic life..." from the blog by E.J. Gold, link below


 from E.J. Gold's blog:
It’s not hard. It’s done by “pinging”.
Pinging is known today for its role in internet and internal logic system communications. Typically, you send out a coded or identified signal to a specific location or receiver or set of receivers, all of whom may or may not respond to the inquiry with a “ping” or return signal meaning “I got your message, whatever it was”.
The ping is like a return sound on radar or sonar, indicating that something is there and that it’s interacting in some way with the pinging inquiry signal.
If it’s invisible to the ping, it doesn’t respond or indicate presence. If it is interactive, it signifies that it is open to further communication on the same channel or frequency.
Telepathic societies don’t typically develop radio and television. What need is there? Telepathic societies also don’t favor commercials, and politicians can’t run for public office without full immediate disclosure, which happens whether they want it or not.
You can’t hide anything in a fully telepathic society, and that’s a good thing. Human Western culture currently discourages and even prohibits telepathy, and you can see the result, and to anticipate your question, I use the word “culture” more in the bacterial sense than the “civilization” meaning.

By repeatedly pinging the Pineal Third Eye, you bring it slowly but surely to life, and when fully awakened, this gives you full access to the Akashic Records and opens up a voyaging channel that can help you transcend the grittier levels of organic life such as you’re experiencing now in Trump Amerika.

read full blog post here

4 comments:

  1. Dear FRIENDS,
    now i have a beautiful smiling face and so are which you all, after reading my testimony. My name is jessica, I am 31 years old,
    And live with my boyfriend in Belgium, but I am UK. I have been diagnosed with pineal cyst since 2012, which the Doctors told me the only solution to this condition was surgery. I know how you feel and what you are going through, I don't have a baby though. I just want to tell you that I am cured now,with the help of doctor Williams herbal medication, the last time I can remember having pineal cyst was October this year. It was a long and difficult process but I am so thankful to dr williams I don't have it anymore. Please know you can be cured too. Accept what happened and is happening to you, forgive, let the past go, love yourself and others unconditionally and be thankful. Everything happens for a reason. If you want to be in contact with dr williams and share your own testimony and thoughts feel free to e-mail him on; drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently have some difficult conversations and I did what a lot of people do when they want to know more about something. I googled it. I came across Dr Williams herbal medicine on YouTube so many people thanking him about his good work. I also have pineal cyst. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my pineal cyst status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Williams for everything he have done for my life ,after taking Dr Williams medicine i was completely free from pineal cyst within one month of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear FRIENDS,
    now i have a beautiful smiling face and so are which you all, after reading my testimony. My name is jessica, I am 31 years old,
    And live with my boyfriend in Belgium, but I am UK. I have been diagnosed with pineal cyst since 2012, which the Doctors told me the only solution to this condition was surgery. I know how you feel and what you are going through, I don't have a baby though. I just want to tell you that I am cured now,with the help of doctor Williams herbal medication, the last time I can remember having pineal cyst was October this year. It was a long and difficult process but I am so thankful to dr williams I don't have it anymore. Please know you can be cured too. Accept what happened and is happening to you, forgive, let the past go, love yourself and others unconditionally and be thankful. Everything happens for a reason. If you want to be in contact with dr williams and share your own testimony and thoughts feel free to e-mail him on; drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERB MY WIFE WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM PINEAL CYST.
    Is my pleasure to comment on this site and i thank the admin of this site for his/her great work so far.one of the happiest moment in my life was when the doctor confirm that my wife is been free from this illness. this awesome moments makes me the happiest man on earth, I really don't know how to thank DR WILLIAMS for helping my wife get cured for over how many year of suffering from pineal cyst. i came across DR Williams contact through a headline news on internet about how DR Williams help a woman to get cured of her pineal cyst and so many other with similar body problem ,i contacted him and he told me how to get his herb,few day later he sent me the herbal portion which my wife take every morning for 28 days, and his medicine was able to cure her completely from pineal cyst. and now she very mush okay without any side effects whatsoever, If you have pineal cyst, you can contact him on his email address drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete